Sunday, August 19, 2012

Nerium Skin Care Product Personal Trial - Day 3

Nerium AD is taking the anti-aging skin care treatment market by storm! Nerium harnesses the power of the unique nerium oleander plant.  Scientists accidentally discovered nerium oleander extracts to have miraculous results on our skin!

The buzz is that  Nerium AD will revolutionize skin care and everyone’s effort to stay looking young! Nerium AD is priced competitively in the anti aging wrinkle cream market and the real results shown from real people's photos of before and after are blowing away the competition!  The leaders at Nerium International seem to have a great advertising campaign running and that is word of mouth and the fact that a picture speaks a thousand words!

As a new independent Brand Partner with Nerium I thought is was extremely important for my business partner and I to track our findings and report them on this blog so that other people can read and learn from our experiences with the product and decide if it is right for them. 

So here we are on day 3 of my personal trial with using the Nerium Skin Care nightly cream and I would like to make my observations first and then speak to the more appropriate method of applying the product.

Well I have to admit that I am seeing a slight change to my face overall and the best way to describe it would be that my face looks fresher. My skin color appears to be more even overall and that is great for me personally because I have light Rosacea on my nose and have always struggled with this.  Also worth noting is the fact that my skin feels softer.

With respect to the application process of the Nerium Skin Care night cream I have been informed by 2 of my business partners who are both professionals in the beauty industry that it is important to do the following for the best results when applying your Nerium nightly skin care cream.

* Be sure your face is damp. You can do this with a spritz bottle or simply by splashing some water on your face and then lightly drying with a towel, remembering to keep your face as moist as possible. This allows the lotion to mix better for you.

* Take a couple of pumps of Nerium skin cream and gently mix in the palm of your hand and apply to your worst areas first and then your entire face. It is always good practice to work creams onto your face in an upward motion and to be gentle around your eye area where the skin is thinner.

In summary day 3 of using Nerium Skin Care Product is positive for me!  I look forward to applying the cream again this evening and over the entire 30 day trial period and sharing my findings with you and would encourage others to share their stories as well on this blog site.

 Nerium AD is so confident the product will produce real results that they offer a 30 day money back guarantee.

If you would like to purchase Nerium AD Age defying night skin cream you can do so by going to skincareproducts.nerium.com.  




No comments:

Post a Comment