Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Age Defying Nerium Skin Care Product Personal Trial - Day 6

Hello and WOW!!! After 6 night time applications of the using this breakthrough age-defying product called Nerium AD my skin really does have a glow to it.  And although I did suspect it seemed to have a glow to it today as I prepared for work, it wasn't until I actually got to work that I knew it must be true! Honestly within 10 minutes of my arrival to work 2 people in 2 separate instances made the same comment to me that my face was glowing. It was at that very moment that I realized I was not seeing things!

So on day 6 of this little personal trial I am conducting I would say we have another finding. We can now add glowing skin to the already discussed positive change in my overall skin tone and smoother texture of my skin.

For those of you just coming onto this blog page you should know that as an independent brand partner for Nerium International I felt it was important for my business to post my before photos, use the product and report my personal findings. After all, what better way to add value to your business than to try the product you are selling and believe in it!

Yes it was risky because what if the product failed? However what if the product really does work?  What if through this blog we can go on to help others understand the product better so that they can decide if it is right for them?   Anyone who has ever done direct sales knows that word of mouth is powerful and in this particular case a picture is worth a thousand words!

I intend to continue on with my Nerium Skin Care Product night time routine and share my experience as well as my photos after 30 days.  I do not intend to take in between photos and will take the photos in the same manner they were taken on day 1 of my trial. My business partners have also been tracking their results and we may be sharing some of them as well at a later date.

I am looking forward to putting on my Nerium Skin Cream yet again this evening.  I also rather enjoy the earthy warm scent to this product and it is worth noting that it dissipates very quickly.
 From a marketing perspective I think it is great that the product has a scent that would appeal to men and women!

It would be great to hear from other folks who are using the product so please feel free to chime in anytime!

If you are ready to try the Nerium experience then by all means please go to www.skincareproducts.nerium.com today! 
Nerium International offers a 30 day money back guarantee, so all you really have to lose are some wrinkles!


No comments:

Post a Comment