Monday, August 20, 2012

Nerium Skin Care Product Personal Trial - Day 4

Today marks day 4 of my personal experience using the Nerium Skin Care Product for treatment against anti aging. My findings remain the same for today. Overall my skin feels softer, my skin tone is more even and I am looking forward to applying the Nerium Skin Care night cream again this evening to see what day 5 brings.

 Today also marks the first day that I have shared samples of the product with two friends who have agreed to try the product out and have their before photos taken to assist with determining the effectiveness for them personally. The truth of the matter is that I was excited to share this product with them! I want my friends and family to have the opportunity to look good, feel good and live well! I want more people to use it and provide me with their real feedback so that I can continue to discuss this breakthrough treatment in anti-aging skincare on this blog.

Third-party clinical trials have shown that Nerium AD Age-Defying Treatment dramatically reduces the appearance of:

Fine line and wrinkles
Hyper pigmentation
Uneven skin texture
Enlarged pores
Aging or sun-damaged skin

Now I ask you this, if you knew of a product that delivered real results such as an average reduction of
30 % in the appearance of their fine lines, wrinkles, and hyper pigmentation, wouldn't you want to share it with people you knew?  

This concept of relationship marketing or direct sales is what promises to get Nerium into the market place quicker than a normal advertising campaign could ever do. It is also why they were featured in the Success from Home magazine this February!

 People who are experiencing real results from all over the country are contributing to the growing word of mouth advertising campaign. The money that the company saves on advertising is being utilized to give back to Nerium's loyal customers and the people who are out there sharing the product!

 It seems to be a win win for everyone.

For those of you who wish to try this product you can purchase it by going to  http://skincareproducts.nerium.com/Science.aspx.  

Remember there is a 30 day money back guarantee! SO order some today as the only thing you have to lose is your wrinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment