Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Nerium Skin Care Product Personal Trial - Day 5


Today I viewed some recently submitted before and after photos from everyday people using the Nerium AD night time skin care cream and I must admit I am becoming a bit more anxious to see my own real results!  

On September 17th I will take my after photo and share it with everyone. At that point I will have been using the product for 30 days and the expectation is to see real results. In the interim I have formed this blog site so that I can share my experience and comments while using the Nerium anti-aging skin care product with anyone who wishes to read my post. It is also hoped that others will soon find this page and begin to post their results and comments as well on the Nerium AD age-defying night cream.

After my 5th application of the night cream I can honestly say my skin does feel softer, my color overall is more even and the deep lines around my eyes (laugh lines) feel smoother to touch. Considering the lack of sleep I have been getting over the past few days my skin stills seems to have a fresh look to it!

To those of you reading this blog please note I am a no frills kind of girl and I always have been. I don’t really like to spend much time or money on improvements to my appearance.

My daughter who is in the beauty industry has tried over the years to get me to use different skin care products on my face but they always seemed to come in groups!  For a no frills kind of person who does not like spending much time on skin care, a kit is not the answer.  This is one reason why I do enjoy using Nerium AD.

 The application of the Nerium night time skin care product is easy and I can still use my morning exfoliating cleanser as well as my over the counter day time face cream.  So for me personally if the results are as real as what I have seen in the photos it is a win win situation! For women and men who wish to have a healthy looking younger face without all of the frills and or injections it is also a win win situation.

For those of you who wish to try this product you can purchase it by going to  http://skincareproducts.nerium.com/Science.aspx.  

Remember there is a 30 day money back guarantee! SO order some today as the only thing you have to lose are your wrinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment