Thursday, August 23, 2012

Nerium Skin Care Product Personal Trial - Day 7

Day 7 of my personal experience with using Nerium AD is a positive one!

My skin feels well taken care! My overall tone is much better and my face feels much softer to touch.

 For this no frills girl the one night cream only treatment to have younger looking skin is a real bonus! Honestly if I had to use a cream here and a drop of something there I just wouldn't do it. The fact that I am seeing a healthier looking face each morning since I started using this skin care product by simply replacing my old night cream with Nerium AD is fantastic!

 I am a 51 year old women who enjoys life and believes that beauty from within is far more important the outer beauty. However if a small amount of night cream applied to my face each evening helps my skin look fresh and less wrinkly, I say why not?

To learn more about NeriumAD - a scientific breakthrough in skincare - go to www.skincareproducts.nerium.com

No comments:

Post a Comment