Friday, August 24, 2012

Nerium Skin Care Product Personal Trial Review - Day 8

My Nerium experience so far continues to be a positive one!  I am  excited and happy to share some of our product with friends and family in hopes that they too enjoy the experience of using the Nerium AD age-defying night cream.

As I have mentioned in my previous blogs, this product is a dream come true for me personally. It involves using one cream at night and I have been able to continue with my normal routine otherwise. For me that means washing my face in the evening and now applying Nerium instead of my other night cream and in the morning I use my exfoliating cleanser and then put on my face cream or lotion for the day and off I go.

After only several applications I started to notice a more even tone to my face. The day after my first night time application my face felt smoother. And my most recent suspicion is that in the areas where I have deep crows feet wrinkles I am almost certain they feel less deep than before.

The other day I was feeling around my eye area and thought it felt smoother and by that I mean the indentation of the crows feet wrinkles felt different.  Today I still feel as though this is the case. In this instance I think the 30 day pictures will tell the real story, so for now the jury is still out. Stay tuned for the after photos.

Soon I am going to add some before and after photos of others on this blog because they are very impressive and should be proof enough that the Nerium AD age-defying night cream does work and people are showing real results with this product.

There is no reason for anyone not to try this product at this time. Nerium International offers a full 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.  The only thing you really have to lose here are some wrinkles!

If you wish to purchase Nerium Skin Care Products please go to www.skincareproducts.nerium.com today.

Positive Outcomes, LLC is an independent Brand Partner with Nerium International.
It is worth noting that everyone's skin is different, therefore if you were to experience any trouble while using this product or any new product for that matter you should consider what is best for your skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment