Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Nerium Skin Care Products Review and Discovery Information

The discovery of using Nerium oleander in a skincare capacity was truly accidental. Following this finding, scientific steps were taken to create a product harnessing the power of Nerium oleander. This process included the selection of appropriate product components (such as aloe), development of innovative technology related to the extraction of Nerium oleander leaves, unique blending of the aloe-based oleander extract into a useful cream-based cosmetic product, safety testing, and preclinical and clinical testing to assure product efficacy and utility.

Positive Outcomes, LLC is an independent brand partner with Nerium International and sponsor of this blog. As a brand partner actively using the Nerium AD skin care product I believe it is essential to inform others of results I am personally experiencing and those of others.

Today marks day 19 of my personal experience with Nerium AD night cream. I absolutely love the ease of applying only one skin care cream at night as I am not one for a lot of products and routine. I find this an appealing quality of this product! Also appealing for me is that I am seeing lines fading in my forehead and chin area most recently.

Please understand that this is not an overnight miracle cream and that it takes some time to see and display real results, however after 11 days of use I was able to show a decrease in my forehead wrinkles and was quite happy about that. The photos have been posted in this blog for others to refer to.

Nerium AD is by far the best product that I have ever used to assist with signs of aging.  I look forward to sharing more results with everyone as time goes by and would highly recommend that if you are looking for an anti aging night cream that is easy to use and working, you give Nerium AD a try!

Nerium International offers a 30 day money back guarantee. So again for those of you looking for a age defying skin cream that works I suggest you give it a try! And please remember to take your before photos so that you can compare them with your after photos. This way you will be able to see your real results.

There is a 90 day contest that runs for preferred customers of Nerium AD that I would recommend you enter. If your pictures are selected as showing the most stunning real results after 90 days you can win a trip!  Learn more about this contest by visiting Positive Outcomes website by clicking here: www.skincareproducts.nerium.com

No comments:

Post a Comment