Sunday, September 2, 2012

Nerium AD Skin Care Product Reviews - Day 17 Friends having real results!



Welcome to Positive Outcomes Nerium AD Skin Care product review blog.  

Today I get the pleasure of conveying some real results that I have personally seen on the faces of two of my friends whom I have just recently shared Nerium AD with. The best part of this report is that it is my honest observation before knowing if they actually had been using the product faithfully.

A week or so ago I gave my friends a sample of the product with instructions on how to use it in the evening. I did follow up with them after a couple of days to see if they had tried the product and both said they had. One of my friends informed me she forgot to start it the first night but that she would begin to try it that evening.

After the initial follow up with them I went about my business. I was curious as to whether or not they were having any results such as the ones I had started experiencing but I did not want to be pushy so I left it with them. I honestly was not aware that either of them was using Nerium consistently until after this past weekend when I had a chance to be with each of them in person, speak to them directly and yes, really look at their faces!

As I spoke to each of them I kept noticing their skin looked so much healthier and soft. At one point during my conversation with each of them, I just flat out asked them if they were using the skin cream because I could swear their faces looks different.  Both replied they are and have been for about a week now. My one girlfriend even made sure to bring hers with her to the beach as did I this past weekend so that she could stick with the night time routine.
  
The results that I could see on my friends faces truly amazed me! I let them both know that I could see a difference because I actually could!

After being on Nerium AD for several days both my friends and I have experienced a softer look to our skin. Also consistent with each of us are the lines in the forehead area smoothing out and fading. For me that is huge and exciting! The results I noticed on both of their faces were consistent with the results I started to see on my own face and have been documenting with photos. 

On day 17 of using Nerium AD I am pleased with my results and I am very pleased with being able to physically see real results on my friend’s faces as well.

My sister and I am wanting to build a part time income from this direct sales type of business opportunity, therefore my friends input is very valuable to me. In fact my friends trying this age defying night time skin cream and having positive results from using the product will go a long way for a women who is truly not a salesperson.

If you would like to purchase this product you can do so by going to: www.skincareproducts.nerium.com

Nerium International has a 30 day money back guarantee process in place for anyone who is not satisfied with the product.  This means that all you really have to lose for trying the product are some wrinkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment