Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Nerium Skin Care Products Review Real Result Photos

Welcome to Positive Outcomes Nerium Skin Care Products review blog.

Today is day 13 of my personal experience with Nerium AD and as promised I will continue to report my results here on this blog so that you can determine in Nerium is right for you. Along with my verbal report on any real results while using this product, I promised that I would be submitting my after photos once I have reached 30, 60 and 90 days using the Nerium AD age defying night cream. My before pictures have already been posted for reference.

In a previous blog just a couple of days ago I mentioned that although I was noticing a softer texture to my skin, overall tone enhancement and a slight glow to my face I was still skeptical. For me seeing is believing.  And being the skeptical type of person that I am I decided to take some photos on day 11 of my trial. 

As an independent brand partner for Nerium International I personally feel that one of the best things I can do for this product and for our business is to keep people informed. With that in mind I think it is only fair that I disclose my photos taken on August 27th, after my 11th application of Nerium. They say a picture is worth a thousand words and with that in mind I would like to share with you my recent photo documentation of the progress my skin is experiencing as a result of using Nerium AD.

Keep in mind the photos have been taken in the same location, at the same time of day and with the same facial expression.  I believe you will agree that the lines on my upper forehead are diminishing. Nerium is not an overnight wrinkle remover however over time I suspect that my lines will continue to soften and my deep crows feet will continue to fade out. I will be disclosing more pictures after my 30 days but for now I am happy with the real results I am experiencing and tickled that one night cream can have such a positive effect on my overall facial appearance!

Photo taken August 17th

Photo taken August 27th
Positive Outcomes, LLC is an independent brand partner with Nerium International. This blog and the results and photos being shared are from my personal experience using this product.

If you would like to purchase Nerium AD for yourself and begin your own experience I would highly recommend it!  Go to: www.skincareproducts.nerium.com

Nerium offers a 30 day money back guarantee so all you really have to lose are some wrinkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment