Monday, August 27, 2012

Nerium Skin Care Product - Personal Review Day 11

After 11 night time applications of Nerium AD age defying night cream I can tell you that I am going to keep on using it! The reason for this decision for me is simple, I am seeing real results.

It is important to mention that I am a very skeptical person by nature. Therefore even though I was beginning to notice a smooth texture, even skin tone and overall glow to my face I was not 100 % convinced it wasn't just all in my head! 

As it turns out my curious side got the best of me this evening and I decided to take some photos before my 30 day marker. I can report that these photos show decreased lines in my forehead and promising results for the areas around my eyes and so on. I will be posting my results on this blog page after 30, 60 and 90 days for all to see. However I would encourage anyone at this point to try this product! 

After this evenings photo comparison I can truly say that I have seen real evidence in photos and look forward to sharing this great product and opportunity with my friends, family and anyone else who is interested. 

Nerium International offers a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your results for any reason Nerium AD you will give you your money back.

Positive Outcomes, LLC is an independent Brand Partner of Nerium International. If you wish to purchase this product now or learn more about the business opportunity we welcome you to visit our website at:
www.skincareproducts.nerium.com

2 comments:

  1. As an extra mention I wanted to add that as a consumer I have spent money on different products over the years to do what Nerium AD is doing! My daughter has also bought me kits of products to try and still the results were not nearly as good as those I am experiencing now with Nerium AD. I love this product! I use it once at night and change nothing else in my life and the following day my skin looks and feel great! I would call that real results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to read this post, once again you providing us good information. I'll be back later for some great reading...
    Beauty products

    ReplyDelete