Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Age Defying Nerium Skin Care Cream - Get Real Results

Hi everyone and welcome to Positive Outcomes Blog!

Today marks the 27th day of my personal use of Nerium AD age-defying night time skin cream and I have to be honest and tell you that I am amazed at the results I am experiencing! I cannot wait to share my photos of before and after.

Even better than my own positive real results with using Nerium AD is that of the people I have shared this product with who are also loving it and already seeing changes in tone and texture.

I have to be honest and tell you that I was very skeptical at first as to whether or not a night cream could really make a difference. At 51 I can tell you that over the past two decades I have been actively looking for something that would help with the dark circles under my eyes and with my wrinkles.

I could never have imagined someone sharing  a product with me that could not only help with the circles under my eyes and reduce the signs of wrinkles but could also improve my overall skin texture and tone so nicely! Before experiencing Nerium first hand, I would have told you that without spending a lot of money each month on various skin care products it would be impossible to get such results. Yet here I sit this evening writing the honest truth about results I am personally having and so are some of my friends and family all from the use of ONE accidentally discovered night cream!

When I started using Nerium AD all I did was switch out the current night cream I was using with the Nerium night cream. In the morning, all I do is a lightly rinse, pat dry and proceed with my usual face routine.  Retinols and acidic products are not compatible with the enzyme action produced by Nerium, therefore it might be necessary to replace or eliminate a product you are currently using which is no big deal for the benefits and simplicity of using Nerium.

Nerim International offers a 30 day money back guarantee which is an awesome plus when you think about it. I wish I could have asked for my money back on the products that did not make it for one reason or another!

If you have a brand partner whom you have been in contact with we recommend you get back to them and give it a try!

If you have just come to this blog and after reading through our information you would like to try Nerium AD we recommend that you go to our Positive Outcomes Nerium website at: www.skincareproducts.nerium.com 

Sign up as a preferred customer so that you can benefit immediately with a substantial preferred customer discount.  You will want to go on auto delivery in order to do this and again no worries as you can always change that if you desire later on.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us at 302 892 2572. We will be happy to assist. 

The application of Nerium AD video below was done by a Paramedical Esthetician and has been shared on U Tube. She did a nice job with this and we thought we would share!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment